Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Catch-22"














I started reading this book to figure out exactly what was the original catch-22. To my disappointment they told me on page 50, and then there were 400 pages left to read. But for some reason I kept on reading and it has turned out to be pretty interesting and really quite funny.
Right now I'm facing my own catch-22.
If you've read my previous posts you'll know that I'm working towards the abs of a Spartan warrior. The key to amazing abs is to reduce the amount of fat on your body at the same time as increasing the size of your stomach muscles.
But I'm in quite a pickle right now. The weight I've gained recently from constantly gorging myself has left me with what I consider a bootylicious backside. And if I loose that weight to get my Spartan abs, I'll lose my photogenic junk in the trunk. But I want both. Either way I'm screwed.
In all truth this isn't really a catch-22. I just don't know what I should do. It's really too bad that I can't fill out my tight jeans and then wash them afterwards on my washboard abs all in the same day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Charles,

Catch22 is my favorite book. It's absolutely amazing. And yes, the first 50 pages I was not so into it but it becomes a great read. I'm jealous that you're reading it for the first time, which is something I'll never be able to do again.

12:20 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger william said...

Well, if you remember watching White Chicks, the two black dudes were able to achieve "having the body of a white girl while having the ass of a black woman" I think that comes pretty close. So it really is possible I think.

11:22 PM, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home