Wednesday, January 09, 2008

don't ask me how i found this

Alpha male searching for you - 35 (Upper West Side)


Reply to: pers-534174649@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-09, 11:04PM EST


Hello and welcome,

Perhaps you are familiar with the qualities of an alpha male and perhaps you are not. Any woman who has ever been drawn to the strength and fortitude of a man will begin to understand. Arrogance is not a quality of an alpha male. Immaturity or insecurity is not a personality trait of an alpha male.

If you are unfamiliar with how things work in the world then you will never understand where I will fit in to your life. As an intelligent male with dominant traits, I am accustomed to a woman following my lead.

Perhaps you have heard about how men complain that women in the US simply are not quality life partners. Selfishness, individualism, feminine equality/superiority, etc. have no place in a relationship. A woman simply follows her man on a path that takes them forward and upward. The dynamics of the relationship will vary with each couple, however, the fundamentals are the same. I lead and you will follow. I want children and you will provide my heir. You will work with me in whatever dynamic I choose for our personal and professional relationships.

It thrills you to be taken under the wing of strength, wisdom, and progression. You are very open minded and will not fault a man for being who and what he is. Know that the animal resides within the animated flesh and that there is an everlasting melding of mind and beast.

Send photos and let's talk. Be sincere, emotionally ready and available. I will have what I seek.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew G said...

CHARLES
you're weird. Floppy babies, alpha males, gay flirting... it's all too much.
Where those Halloween pics at? That would send this blog over the top.

2:00 PM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger Charles said...

i think i have a little too much time at school

12:53 PM, January 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home