Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My housemates are retarded!

Last Wednesday (within the first week of living together) two of my housemates got in the most ridiculous fight that I have ever witnessed. To save them from embarrassment I won't mention their names. So Kyle got pissed cause Star wouldn't wash a pan that he had used a couple days earlier. Star's excuse was that he was busy and didn't have time to wash the pan. As a result, Kyle threw an egg at Star's car, saying that he would clean the car as soon as the pan was washed. In retaliation, Star threw two eggs in Kyle's room. The next day Kyle sent what was supposed to be an apology in the form of an email. The gist of the email was, "I'm not going to talk to you, you gotta come talk to me first."
So I basically live with a couple of 10 year old girls with major problems. Guys aren't supposed to have this kind of drama. But I left for the weekend on Friday night and by the time I came back on Sunday night everything was resolved. Something happened and they made up. Amazingly they do have some sort of sense in them.
Part of me is glad that this is over, but the other is excited for the next big fiasco. Hopefully it doesn't involve me.

On another note, I went on a picnic yesterday. It's been a long time since my last one, and I had a lot of fun. I've just been made into a lover of picnics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dasher said...

I don't want to name names so lets just call him...

K. Eidsness

No, that won't work. How about...

Kyle E.

11:18 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger william said...

That's pretty funny man. I miss living in a house, but these dorms are lots of fun.

11:28 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home