Sunday, September 11, 2005

So

I just vacuumed my room and the hallway right outside my room and it's so much cleaner than before. Then I looked in the vacuum cleaner and saw that 50% of the stuff in bag was my hair.
Tommy Lee goes to college is one of my new favorite shows. The best part of watching the show was seeing that Tommy and I both own the same chemistry text book.
And why is it that ice cream is always soft when you first open the container, but hard to scoop after a couple of days in the freezer?

2 Comments:

Blogger kfly said...

i found the ice cream to be delectable this afternoon.

11:12 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger william said...

Ah I see you are also getting blog spam now. It's super annoying, Ive been getting a ton on mine.

7:47 PM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home