Friday, September 16, 2005

Enrique is best in his native language, Mexican.

A couple of nights ago Kyle and I decided that we would run a marathon. The next morning we both decided that that was a horrible idea. Instead, we're now planning to run a half-marathon. It's the Halloween Marathon down in Olympia. Now all I gotta do is run a little bit in the next month and a half and also find a costume to wear. I thought about the banana costume, but that would be the biggest bitch to have to run with.
I just bought a new toothbrush. The special feature of this brush is the tongue cleaner on the back of the head. The tongue cleaner is basically a little rubber thingy that sticks out and rubs against every part of your mouth except your tongue. Even after only one trial run, I'm ready to throw it away and buy a new one.
Jet skis are probably one of the top 10 best modes of transportation. I went jet skiing for the first time today. It was everything I thought it would be and more. And who would have thought that you could also use it to water ski, another first for me today. Though this experience I've realized that I am a complete pussy when it comes to mixing high speeds and someone else's driving. Me riding in the back of the jet ski must have been like having your nervous girlfriend behind you clinging on for dear life. I don't think I released my iron grip on Jamie's torso till it was my turn to drive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

keep these posts coming; i love em

11:54 AM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger william said...

If you decide to be Brue Lee for haloween then you can just run a marathon with shiny pants and shirtless, which would be way easy. I think my floor is going to make me be Bruce Lee.
And the best toothbrush is the oral B with massaging bristles for your gums.

5:04 PM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home