Sunday, September 18, 2005

Me gusta pollo

I had sailing class today. The sun was out, it was warm, the boat was cool, but there was no wind. We sailed out for an hour or so but had to use the motor to get back. The funniest part of the day was on the way to the marina for class. A guy was trying to cross the street on his Segway. First he tried to cross the street and fell off, so he got on again, leaned forward, expected to start moving, and face planted into the middle of the road. After that he decided to push his Segway like a lawn mower to the side of the road. I believe that George Bush also managed to fall off a Segway a little while ago.
Today I also got my first interview at a dental school. I'm excited that someone might want me at their school, but not so excited that the school I heard from is in Cleveland, Ohio. There really isn't much rock climbing there. And I don't think I want to move to any city that hasn't had its own Real World episode. So until MTV decides to have the Real World Cleveland, I won't be moving there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew G said...

I notice that you've almost hit the 1,000 mark on your 'hit counter' down there. Congratulations! I'm sure 90% of them were just spammers who decided your site was too boring to post their crap on. Ha!
Me gusta tacos y burritos.
Also, your comment about Cleveland/Real World was hysterical.

12:55 AM, September 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u fuck a wanker sir

8:23 PM, October 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home