Monday, October 17, 2005

Join a frat and you'll get laid!

The rugby team here at UPS has a little tradition. Every Friday when they don't have a weekend match, the guys get together, drink, and eat frozen piazzas. This past weekend they decided to have it at our house. I really wasn't too excited when I heard that the entire team would be over at my house, but after I heard some of the conversations, it was all worth it. Here is the most outrageous conversation that took place between a freshman and a upperclassmen Sigma Chi.

Freshman: What percentage of girls that walk in the fraternity do you end up having sex with? Is it like 60%?
Upperclasssmen: That's not how things work. It's probably 1 or 2 percent. We just don't want that type of image. My freshman year I had sex with 17 girls and it wasn't really a good thing for my image. Everyone knew who I was and who I had sex with. It just followed me around.
Freshman: Well I hear that the UPS library is the second sexist library in the US. Have you guys ever had sex there?
Upperclassmen: I had sex there once and it wasn't that good. I prefer the SUB at 1 or 2 in the morning.
Me: Have you even been in the library.
Freshman: I walked in once on the first floor. I didn't see anyone having sex so I left.
Freshman: Have you guys seen this video called College Hotties [I can't remember the exact title]. Because these college girls were doing it in the library in that video.

This conversation went on and on for about 20 minutes. Some other questions night included: Do you guys ever trade girlfriends, and do you guys ever have orgies? I have just lost all respect for the UPS rugby team. I'm just curious as to where the hell you find people like this.

2 Comments:

Blogger kfly said...

you smell.

12:56 AM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Dasher said...

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH. He got you there, Chuckles. What are you gonnna do now?

10:21 AM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home