Saturday, October 01, 2005

hair ties for sale

Today marks my first hair cut since July of 2004. I feel like a new man. Starting today:
-I won't have to pull hair out of the bathroom drain every week
-I won't use a comb
-I'll use 95% less shampo
-I don't need conditioner
-I can shower in quarter the time
-I won't wake up with hair in my face
-I'm 50% less cool than before
The bottom line is that things are going to change for me, in the way that I care for my hair and in my life. I don't like change and today was one of the scariest days of my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Drew G said...

I can't believe you told the lady at Locks for Love to "go fuck yourself." You're probably racist against chemo patients.

12:13 AM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Zack said...

When sampson had his hair cut, he lost all of his strength.

7:34 PM, October 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get you, Delilah! You hear me?! I'll get youuuuuuuu!!

10:07 AM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home