Tuesday, October 04, 2005

That's Hot!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote an adaptation of a scene from Antigone, an ancient Greek play that comes after the story of Oedipus. And for some reason my professor loved it. If you're familiar with Antigone, this is scene 1 where Antigone and her sister Ismanie get in a fight about whether or not to bury their brother. I put the Hilton sisters in the place of the original characters. Here it is.

Paris - Niki, your dress, that's hot!
Niki - Your dress is hot too. You ready for this party?
Paris - Not really. I just don't want to deal with the paparazzi especially after those pictures they put of us in the Enquirer last week.
Niki - I know what you mean, I want some time off from the party scene.
Paris - Exactly, that's why I announced my retirement. But this thing with Tinkerbell is really bothering me.
Niki - I know you thought that dog was hot, but it's only your dog, don't worry about it. Why don't you just get a new one to replace Tinkerbell?
Paris - That's exactly what C told me. C won't allow me to go look for her or hire people to look for her. And it was C that lost Tinkerbell too. He told me that he would have someone take her for her pedicure, and the next thing I knew, she was gone. C just said not to worry about it. I was going to bring Tinkerbell to this party, I just bought her a hot Louie Vuitton bag. I'm so mad at C.
Niki -You heard what C said. Just leave this alone. Just get a new dog. No one will know the difference between the new one and Tinkerbell.
Paris - I can't stand this. C lost my dog and now he's not doing anything about it and he won't even let me do anything about it either. He says the paparazzi will go crazy but I just want my dog back. Niki, help me look for Tinkerbell. We can take my limo and look ourselves. I’m sure the driver will know where to go.
Niki - Why would you go against what C says? He's got your career in mind and that's what's important. Come on, let's just get ready for this party. Are you going to wear you diamond ring tonight? It's hot.
Paris - Let's get in the limo now and search for Tinkerbell on the way to the party.
Niki - No.
Paris - She's my dog, and she's practically yours because you're my sister. I'm hot, you're hot, Tinkerbell's hot. We need her back. We're so hot together, and especially with that bag I just got. Come with me.
Niki - I'm going home. C's not going to be happy when he finds out you've been out in public looking for your stupid dog.
Paris - My stupid dog? Fuck You. You're not even my sister anymore. You're dead to me. Look at you, you're not hot, you're fat and ugly. I'm going to make sure that you phone number gets out on the internet again.
Niki - Paris, you're such a bitch. I hope "Paris looses her dog" is all over the papers tomorrow. I'm calling my limo and going to Diddy's party myself. I'm not going to be seen with you, bitch.
Paris - Get out of my penthouse you fat whore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

that was 3 minutes of my life that I'll never get back

7:03 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Drew G said...

don't let them get you down, Chuck. It's genius. You misspelled 'hoar' tho.

8:44 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Charles said...

Zach you just don't know greatness when you see it

11:58 PM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home